Clint Becker, Sheriff
Sheriff Clint Becker was elected in 2006. He became the 21st Sheriff of Converse County when he took office in January of 2007. Sheriff Becker has lived in Douglas since 1986 and served for 20 years with the Wyoming State Highway Patrol.
Detention Visiting: Wednesday & Saturdays
Inmate must make appointments
- All visitors must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the visit. Visitors under 18 years of age can only visit with adult immediate family members.
- All visitors must have valid identification, which includes a photograph. If no photo ID is available, a birth certificate can be used.
- A maximum of two (2) visitors will be allowed in the visiting room at one time, excluding small children.
- Visits will be a maximum of thirty (30) minutes long on Saturday and twenty (20) minutes on Wednesday.
- Inmates are allowed one (1) visit per visitation day.
- Money will be accepted for inmates during visiting hours, Property MUST be sent through the postal service.
- All incoming and outgoing correspondence will go through the postal system.
- All personal incoming mail will be opened and inspected for contraband. Incoming mail will be given to inmates within twenty-four (24) hours of when it is received and inspected, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Photographs may be sent to an inmate through the mail. Such photographs may not exceed 5"x7" in size. Larger pictures will be returned to sender. A maximum of five (5) photographs will be allowed per inmate. Polaroid pictures are not allowed.
- Incoming mail should be addressed as follows:
c/o Converse County Detention Center
107 North 5th Street
Douglas, WY 82633
- Telephone calls made from cell blocks are collect.
- Inmate telephone calls are limited to ten (10) minutes.
- No incoming calls will be accepted for inmates.
- No personal phone messages will be passed on to inmates.
- All literature must come directly from a publishing house.